Sterling Silver Peridot Ring (1 CT). The Peridot stones are Heat Treated. The main gemstone is surrounded by White Cubic Zirconia stones.
- I just received ring today, so I don’t know yet how it will hold up, but I will say, it is VERY pretty! All stones are there, band is good and solid (no dents) and it has lots of sparkle. Good size too…not overly dainty, nor overly clunky. Time will tell how the silver will look after daily wear. If I find it falling apart in near future, I’ll leave follow up review, otherwise, assume I’m still happy with purchase.
- This is a lovely piece. I purchased it as a gift for my daughter. The peridot stone is a beautiful color and is set slightly higher than the setting giving the ring substance. The metal work is intricate and highlighted beautifully by the white stone accents. It’s a quality piece of jewelry that far exceeds the cost in terms of value for me. Love it
- This ring is very nice. It isn’t as heavy as I would have liked, but I didn’t intend to wear it everyday so it fits the bill nicely. The stone has nice color and is quite clear. The sterling is quite shiny so I look forward to it oxidizing a bit. It was also very reasonably priced.
- GORGEOUS! Absolutely Positively STUNNING and Oh My It is GORGEOUS! Better than I ever expected it is FABULOUS!!!!!
- I bought this on a gold box deal, almost an impulse buy. So glad I did! This is a phenomenally beautiful ring for the money. The green peridot center stone is gorgeous and the simplicity of the setting is fantastic. If you can get this ring around the price I did ($20) run to purchase. You won’t be disappointed.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.