Tungsten Carbide is the hardest of all metals. It is polished to a perfect mirror finish using diamonds, and unlike other metals, it will retain the exact polish for decades to come. In fact, the only way to scratch a tungsten ring is with a diamond. No other material will affect it! Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold or white gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium. Mirror polished finish and corrosion resistant.
- I choose the ring because of its simplicity. I like that it is smooth, unique in design and durable.
I am very hard on rings because I do things with my hands and I do not remove the ring when I am working, swimming, etc.
I tried a 9mm ring of similar design, and it was two wide, it clashed against things that I was handling, this ring does not.
The wider band also did not fit well; it was a half size larger and would slip off. Especially, after I had applied body lotion, the ring would fly. I like my new ring much better.
- The ring is beautiful…just as pictured. Etching very nice and rings comfortable. Got 2; one for me and one for my husband for Valentine’s day. Very nice on our hands a very good deal.
- I bought this as a temporary replacement for my wedding ring, which had to be repaired and took some time. Although it’s very heavy and a little bulky, it looks beautiful and stayed in good shape/color. The inside is sort of convex, which makes it nice to slip on and off. Very happy with my purchase.
- Bought this for Christmas for my husband of 45 years. We both loved it.
- Beautiful well crafted product my husband and i bought a matching pair his the 8mm of course and we both love them they are wonderful unique wedding bands and could easily be worn as just a normal ring since its such a handsome design.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.