Carat weight listed is the total for all stones. All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free
- A little smaller than I had expected but very pretty! I love it so much.Update: I’ve had this ring for a while now, so I thought I’d add to my review. I still love my ring and it is beautiful, but the band is starting tarnish and break down. Their are tiny chips and scratches all along the bottom from normal wear and tear. For everyday wear, perhaps not the best ring. It is still beautiful, but for 6 months of wear, I didn’t expect this much -decay- for a lack of a better word.
- Beautiful ring, my boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday. It’s thinner than I thought it would be, which I completely love! The only thing I did not notice was the heart itself isn’t a diamond, there is just a tiny diamond within it. It’s high quality and very beautifully made though. I would definitely recommend.
- Amazingly beautiful she loved it
- I love it. It is kind of big, I guess I am a size 6 or 6.5 after all. But other than that, it is perfect and shine like a diamond 😀
- I just got my ring today and I Love it, very beautiful and perfect if you like flashy without it being overbearing, highly recommend.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.