Buy Now Sterling Silver Calla Lily Diamond-Accent Ring (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7
The exquisite style of the Silver Calla Lily Diamond Ring adds a dash of flowing appeal to any casual day or even a fabulous night out. The flowing style and bright shine of this polished rhodium-plated silver ring complements the two round-cut diamonds that accent the center of the calla lily. A single diamond accents the stem or band of the ring. The three white diamonds are all round cut and bead-set into the complementing silver band. The diamonds feature a .02 total carat weight, minimum color of I-J, and an I2-I3 clarity rating. This ring measures .56 inch long and .4 inch wide.
- Perfect fit and has a delicate appearance and a well designed piece. It is a classic piece and versatile enough to wear to a formal function or a business meeting. I have a Calla Lily necklace that is similar in design and the ring coordinates perfectly with the necklace.
- As someone who’s nickname is Lilly when I saw this ring I had to have it. This is a gorgeous ring that I wear daily, it was on sale for Mother’s Day so I also got free shipping, it was a steal. I paid the same price I’d have paid for something of much less quality for a beautiful piece I’ll wear for the rest of my life. I really treasure this ring, I happened to receive my first paycheck the day before my birthday so it was my present to myself!
- Lovely tribute to anyone named Lily, or flower lovers.
- Delicate, high shine. The inner part of the ring is not an entirely solid band but is hollow. The size 6 we got was just a little too tight for comfort, we had to exchange for a size 7 which was a little too large (the ornate and heavier part of the ring starts to slide over and under your finger) but much more comfortable.
- This ring looks exactly like it does in the picture, and it fits as expected.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.