Exquisitely handcrafted in high polish genuine gold, this baby ring truly deserves to be your little bundle of joy’s first piece of fine jewelry with its dainty yet durable band and simple yet elegant look.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Believe it or not this ring is going to be my wedding band!! I have such small fingers and Jewerly stores wanted so much money for a ring so small! I wear a 3.25. We aren’t in the best financial situation right now (the big rock is my inheritance from my grandmother) and this was the perfect price and piece for my wedding. I can’t stop talking about the awesome deal I got with this ring. And it’s also kind of hilarious that my wedding band is an infant ring lol. But seriously. It’s a great ring. Thick and durable. (Yes I know the band goes on the inside, I was just trying the ring on)
- I bought two of these bands to wear with my wedding set, and I am very pleased with them! They compliment my set perfectly without “fighting” for attention. I have very small hands (my wedding ring finger is size 3.5) so these work perfectly for me and such a bargain for gold rings! I love them so much I just purchased the white, yellow, and rose gold bands in a size 4 for my right hand!
- I’ve bought several of these rings for my daughter. They are really nice and very strong. I had ordered a 10k gold band from another vender and it was bending constantly. These are very nice. Love them
- Love, Love , LOVE!!! I was skeptical ordering this item, but couldn’t be more pleased when I received it. Great quality and delivery was quick! I will be ordering more when my daughter outgrows it! Thank you!
- This ring is exactly what I was hoping for. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size and it was less expensive to take it in and have it sized than to exchange it for a new one. But ultimately, it’s exactly as pictured and described – you won’t be disappointed
- This is a very durable little ring that is sturdier than you might expect. It is a thick band that will not easily bend out of shape. I have been wearing this as a toe ring for two months and it shows no signs of wear.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.