Gorgeous antique finish spinning wedding band ,This beautiful ring have an outer band, the braided part, which spins freely around the inner ring, hence the name spinning band
- I’m not a fan of spinner rings but this one is a keeper. Very fine detail work and quality. I would recommend this product and this seller. Update: Almost five years later and I still love this ring. I recently lost it and tore the house apart looking for it. For two days it felt like I was missing a part of myself because I wasn’t wearing it. I finally decided to order another one after going back in my order history for five years. Three hours after I ordered it the ring turned up. I contacted the seller and requested my order be canceled. The seller was very understanding. I’m glad I ordered this ring years ago and I’m glad that the seller was so understanding. Again would recommend both the ring itself and the seller.
- I have bought several rings to wear on my right hand (on different days), mostly cheap, nice looking ones made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, and titanium. Two were solid, two were spinners, but none were even close to the refined quality and detailed craftsmanship of this ring. It has a surprisingly thin profile which the photo doesn’t show, perhaps because it might look light or thin, but that’s not the case. The spinning action is clean and smooth yet the ring is noticeably sturdy and strong. I may just return all the other rings because they can’t compare to this fine piece.
- I had been searching for months for a ring just like this one. I am very impressed with the exceptional quality and craftsmanship, and such a reasonable price. The ring arrived only 4 days after I ordered it. I ordered the wrong size and had no problem shipping it back and getting the right size ring back in a total of only 8 days (USPS). Great ring! Great service! Great price! I couldn’t ask for more! You will not be disappointed.
- This ring has a built quality that exceeds its price point. It also looks exactly as in the picture, no surprises there. It tarnished a little bit during the first week but then the silver may have developed a passivation layer. Afterwards it has kept its original luster without need for polishing whatsoever.
- I was looking for a band without stones but with a pretty pattern to wear as a daily ring. (Rings with stones, etc. are too inconvenient while I am doing house projects, projects with the kids, etc.) This is perfect! Its simple but has a lovely design and I think the width is just perfect. I am very happy with this purchase.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.