These High Quality Opals have a Beautiful play of Fiery Colors enhanced by these Vibrant Deep Red Garnets.Three Opals & four Garnets equally sized measuring approx 3mm (0.12″) round have been hand set in this Sterling Silver Eternity setting. These are Solid Natural Australian Opals, not Doublets or Triplets.Made completely from Solid English Sterling Silver. This ring has been Fully Hallmarked by the London Assay Office. These markings include, the Royal Lion, 925 and the Leopards Head, being the symbol of the Assay Office.I can not say enough about how lovely this ring is, it looks fantastic especially when worn, the craftmanship is of an extremely high standard and it is a very easy and comfortable ring to wear
- I also bought this gorgeous ring as my new wedding band.
Our birthday is also October and January so this colors fit.
My ring also arrived on a FedEx certify box and a very presentable red velvet box.
I have very petite hands so it looks perfect.
- I have been searching for a wedding band with opals and garnets for many years. Our birthdays are in January and October. This ring is much prettier than the picture The natural opals have a lot of fire–much of it red which really sets off the garnets. The prongs are tight and there is plenty of silver on the band to wear well. The ring arrived safely packaged in a jewelry box with foam on top of the ring to protect the stones
- My wife treasures the ring and loves the setting.
- I knew this ring was perfect as soon as I saw it and saw that it came in a more comfortable size then 8.5 or 9. When I got it today it was even more beautiful than the picture.
- I bought this ring as a wedding band. My husband’s birthstone is garnet and my late Grandmother’s fave stone was opal. When i saw this i knew it would be perfect. I was NOT disappoionted. The pics above do not do the opals or garnet’s justice. The opals are just beautiful – lots and lots of glowie colors!! the garnets are bright and clean. I am wearing it with my 1 1/2 ct engagement ring that has a wide band. The two together give a modern look to my wedding set now – with the added perk of the stones meaning something personal. I would highly recommend this ring! Pretty, pretty, pretty! I have gotten so many compliments in just a few day already!
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.