Simple yet elegant. Channel set round cut G-H color/SI1-SI2 clarity diamond ring set in 14k yellow gold with a total diamond weight of 1.00 Ct.
- I just bought this ring for my wife on the occasion of our 20th wedding anniversary. Highly recommended – it’s a stunning ring. Beautiful channel setting, excellent quality and outstanding value for money. Compare the 4 Cs of this ring to others elsewhere and you will not find this quality anywhere else for the price. The only negative, if there was one, is that my wife now has to get used to wearing three rings on her ring finger and this one is the same width as her wedding and engagement rings combined, but that’s a necessary aspect of stacking diamonds of this size into a ring.
- I love, love, love this ring. It is exactly what I was looking for. Last year my husband bought me a ring for our anniversary and I wanted a ring just like this (channel cut, yellow gold, but larger diamonds than my 1/2 CT wedding ring) and our local jewelry store didn’t have any thing like it, so I chose a different ring, but the white gold irritates my skin and I can’t wear it, so I just casually started looking online, not really planning on buying anything until I saw this ring and the great reviews and couldn’t resist and I’m glad I didn’t — it’s the perfect ring and arrived very quickly. The only bad part of the experience was waiting around all day for Fedex (you have to sign in person) when they normally come in the morning (it was the day before Thanksgiving), but that is hardly the fault of the Seller. The picture doesn’t do the ring justice, it’s actually much nicer looking — the diamonds are very sparkly and the band is very nice and substantial. I would highly recommend the ring and the Seller.
- Beautiful ring. Came with a gemologist certification, although I’m not sure how much stock to put into one of those documents. The valued placed on the ring was almost 3 times what I paid, but I’ll not worry about that. This ring is an addition to the wedding band I purchased for my wife, 22 years ago. She no longer wears the wedding ring because the diamond snags items when she’s working with her hands. She dropped several hints as to what style she wanted, and I found this, that matches it exactly. Based on the 4 C’s, I believe this was a great purchase for the price.
- Wow, did a lot of comparison with local stores and the clarity of diamonds were not even close to this ring. Values was much lower than any other stores. Wife loves this ring…….!!!!!!!!
- My wife really loves her new ring. It’s beautiful and was the perfect gift.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.