Buy Now Triple White Opal Necklace – The “Inspire” 14k Gold Ball Chain 3 Tier Pendant Statement Necklace 18 21 24
THE MISSION: The Benevolence LA mission is to spread generosity with each piece of jewelry. Each piece has a story. Each piece gives back.
THE STORY: White opal is a stone of inspiration. This “Inspire” triple opal pendant necklace will contribute $5 toward a sustainable water system in Africa through our charity partner, H4O (Hands4others). We are currently funding our third village: a refugee camp in Tanzania.
LUMINOUS: This white opal three tiered necklace has a 14k gold dipped 1mm ball chain. You’ll be delighted by the sparkle and the shine. Opal is your October birthstone
- Can I say I love this even more, I asked my husband for this on my birthday. I wanted something small and dainty to wear with any outfit. The opal is super small when I saw it but when I put it on it was perfect; opal bead is beautiful has a nice shine when light hits it. I have had it for a month no fading of the the chain I know it is plated gold but idk what metal under the gold. I have received many compliments on my necklace. I adore it and love that it helps a cause. Worth buying it ,it is made with amazing quality. Looking forward to buy from them again! I’d recommend it to anyone, I have already told my friends about it !
- It’s a very delicate and fine piece of jewelry. I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my daughter who fell in love with with it when she saw it on Amazon. I can’t tell you her reaction yet as Christmas is still a few days away but I believe she will be very happy. I also get the impression the company is not only committed to product quality but also customer satisfaction. I’ve received follow up emails since placing my order until it was delivered. I will be buying more of their beautiful jewelry.
- I’m in love with it. Perfection in a necklace; simple and classy 😍
- I bought this as a gift for my Mother. When she opened the box she was delighted! Then she ran and put on her genuine opal ring and earrings bought overseas in the 70’s. To my surprise the gems on the new necklace were a good match. The gold looked lovely next to her Italian gold. It drapes beautifully we are both very pleased.
- I wore it for like 3 months straight and did not want to take it off!!! I think it looks so great. It brings attention to your pearly whites and to the sclera part of your eyes. It doesn’t tangle easily and the Little Rock is nice and dainty. I really love what the company stands for so when I wear this chocker I feel extra special. Hope the pictures included help, if so rate me as helpful if you can. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or sister!
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.