Buy Now Rope Chain – 1MM, Stunning 24K Gold Filled Classic Necklace for Men or Women, Tarnish-Resistant, Looks and Feels Solid, Comes in a Box, Guaranteed for Life by Lifetime Jewelry, 22 inches
We use REAL 24K GOLD (about 10 times more than standard plate). Designed with the look and feel of solid gold we offer it at a fraction of the cost. The ends are soldered and we use the superior lobster clasps for strength. No more fiddling with clasps that break! Our Rope 1mm comes in sizes 16″-30″. Other sizes available on request.
- Received my chain yesterday and it’s much better than I expected. It is thicker and studier than the original chain that came with my pendant. I really like it and it looks beautiful. Hoping it will live up to my expectations. Glad I took a chance on it and if it holds up, I will be purchasing more as needed.
- I was overjoyed when I opened the package and saw how beautiful this chain necklace is. For the price, it looks very expensive and sturdy, It has a lobster claw fastener which is a great feature also. My first order didn’t arrive due to the carrier mistake, but the seller was very helpful and gave me a discount even though it wasn’t their fault.
I will definitely do business with them again. They are very professional and care about their customer’s satisfaction.
- the 16 inch was too short. felt like it was chocking me. the 20 inch is very nice.
excellent customer service by the way. When the first chain was lost the company immediately sent me replacement. Pleasure doing business with them
- I was skeptical about purchasing this chain because it was not solid gold. I love it. It looks and feels like a solid gold chain. It comes with a lifetime warranty. I will be purchasing more of these chains.
- There is one word for this chain: lovely. It more than exceeded my expectations. I purchased it to replace the too-short chain that came with an inexpensive necklace. The Lifetime chain looks and feels like the real thing. Its luster is beautiful. When I held it with several “real” gold chains, 14- and 18-karat, I could see no difference. And I suspect it will prove more durable and less likely to be broken by grabby little hands.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.