Buy Now Lily of the Valley Barrette, Hair Barrette, Hair Accessories, Hair Jewelry, Hair Clip, Pearl Barrette, Wedding Barrette, Bridal Barrette, Bridal Accessories
This barrette has strong Art Nouveau influences in its winding stems and leaves. Botanical subjects were important in expressing the curvilinear shapes and undulating lines that defined the Art Nouveau era through 1910. The ‘new art’ brought design innovations that weren’t derived from any previous art form or period. It stressed hand fabrication over precious metals and machined manufacturing. In its day, it was expensive and avant garde. Although it occupied less than two decades of popularity, the Nouveau aesthetic remains. This fragile bloom represents innocence, purity and abundance.
- Beautiful, well-made. It’s on the heavy side, so I use an elastic band first to keep it from sliding off.
- My daughter is getting married next spring and she wanted to wear Lily of the Valley in her hair. When we found this we were so pleased. It has a beautiful vintage look to it and will be a wonderful keepsake of her special day. Thank you for your attention to detail. It really is a lovely piece
- Beautiful barrette, unique design, well made, stays in place all day. May seem small to some, but size is right and looks great in the hair. Worth the price.
- This piece is absolutely beautiful!
- Absolutely beautiful. Heavy weight. I think it will hold up well.
Categories: Hair Accessories
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.