Plated sterling silver earrings featuring round-cut Swarovski Zirconia centerpieces framed in halos of smaller stones Friction-back posts
- Beautiful! They make my face glow. It’s a must have.
- Love the quality, they look amazing! It’s a very clean clear crystal color, but in certain lighting, they sparkle all different colors. So pretty.
- These are stunningly beautiful! Very sparkly and just lovely. I love the size, and I love how flat they are to the lobe. I’ve been looking for flatter earrings like this for a long time. I highly recommend these! Thank you!
- These earrings are just beautiful! They are so brilliant and look like very expensive diamonds. I wear them often, in fact, almost all the time. They look great with anything I wear. I should mention though, I replaced the backs, which were very small, with those disc type backs because they needed a little more support.
- Love these! Had to buy backs for them bc the ones they came with were loose. The jewelry box is cheap but these are definitely my new go to earrings!
- Gorgeous earrings! Very sparkly and high shine! High quality set if earrings. These are a little larger than a pair of real diamond earrings would be so keep that in mind if you wanted them to pass for the real thing
- Quality and sparkle of stone lives up to Swarovski reputation and hopefully will stand the test of time. The center stone is the size of a standard pencil eraser; the pave stones around the edge obviously add extra size. I measure total diameter to be 7/16″ – for me, it’s perfect! They are designed to lay fairly flat against the ear lobe, unlike so many studs that have “high” settings. I think they are very lightweight given their size (probably because they don’t have the high crown), but definitely NOT flimsy. I did change the backings to the type with the silicone disc to provide extra support on my ears – and now they lay absolutely flat against ear lobes; exactly what I wanted. (I have a fair collection of the D…que brand from TV network, and these definitely area as good as, quite possibly better than those, IMHO!)
Update: In case you’re still considering these, I’ve had several people compliment these, and ask if they were family antiques, because of the style. I was tempted to say yes, but resisted. (LOL)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.