The Sterling Silver Double Twisted and Classic Bangle Bracelet offers an effortless way to achieve a trendy, layered look. Two narrow bangles are intertwined with one another for a ready-made mix-and-match look. Made from 925 sterling silver, one bangle offers a smooth, polished surface while the other has a twisting design on the surface for some added texture. You can wear the set alone for a finished look, or slip on additional bracelets to create your own individual style
- Was meant for my daughter but was too small so my granddaughter got it! I was surprised that my daughter had larger hands than my own as she is small in every other ways. Perhaps the makers should show measurements.
- I received this Double Twisted and Classic Bangle and I’m very satisfied of the product’s quality. It’s a very nice bangle, well done and shiny and I like to wear it. It’s a complex and simple bangle at the same time. Nice design and I really like the idea – complex by its simplicity! I can recommend this bangle to shoppers who like bangles – it’s something nice for a jewelry collection. Good purchase!
- Don’t be afraid. Love these these bangles. I have been wearing them everyday for well over a year and while not as shiny as when brand new…they look great!! No need to hesitate …they look great and wear great.
- Nice soft clinking noise, not too loud. They are linked. Can be worn with other bracelet styles. Can add other bangles to them. Shiny. Have worn them several times getting them wet when washing my hands and they still look very shiny. Highly recommend if you want an inexpensive set of starter bangles.
- This is definitely a smart purchase if you like to wear bangles. I am not a big jewelry wearer but these are perfect for me paired with hoop earrings! They are well made and I don’t feel like they are going to bend if I hit them on the counter. The look is very pretty with the combination of the two! I am 5’9 180lbs and have no problem getting them over my hand and wrist…They are perfect!
- The bracelet came very nicely boxed and are just beautiful. If I could say anything negative, it would be they are kinda small and hard to get over your hand. They are very light and you forget you have them on. I really love them.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.