The Pink Christening Bracelet is a wonderful gift for a baby girl on her baptism day. Hand beaded with pink imitation pearls, sterling silver saucer beads and daisy spacers, this baby bracelet comes with a heart shaped lobster claw clasp and 1 inch of extension chain so that Baby’s first bracelet can grow with her.
- this was a gift for a christening which went over so well. There weren’t such cute things like this bracelet out when my kids were little at such an affordable price. I contacted the seller and asked if they could ship as soon as possible as I didn’t realize it could take up to ten days to get to me. The seller contacted me and told me they were shipping it out the next day. I would recommend this bracelet to anyone who is looking for a beautiful gift for either a little girls christening or just a gift that will grow w/ the child as it is adjustable.
- I spotted this charming little bracelet while searching for an ID bracelet. This is bracelet is PERFECT! The perfect gift for any occasion. I contacted the the seller and she personalized it with her name, at no extra cost, and I received it in less than a week. This item is a must by for every little girl.
- This was a gift for my daughter for her dedication ceremony. It’s adorable and so tiny! She was 2 months old and it fit perfectly.
- This bracelet is so beautiful and dainty. It was a gift for our daughter’s baptism last year and she is still able to wear it because of the extra sizing in the chain. The beads have all stayed consistent in color; no fading or chipping even though she chews on it. I would absolutely recommend this item.
- Love this bracelet. I bought it for my daughter, and I gave it to her for her 1st Easter. The seller also added my daughter’s name at no extra charge.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.