Gold-plated hinged bangle featuring enamel fill dotted with round glass stones
- I have the white enamel version. I bought this to be part of a stack of bangles and bracelets for an upcoming formal occasion. This bracelet ties all the different elements from my set together (white enamel, clear CZ, and gold).
This has a little clasp for opening which means it should work for somewhat larger hand sizes than the plain Kate Spade bangles. For the record, I have pretty small hands and wrists (5.5 inches in circumference) so this fits quite well — a bit loose like a bangle should be, but not so loose it’ll fall off. The clasp is easy to operate one-handed (squeeze the wider end a bit to open and just push shut), which is always important for a bracelet.
The materials appear to me to be good quality. The enamel finish is excellent with no flaws. The stones are all securely in place and they’re quite sparkly. The gold-tone finish (no idea what metal it is) is smooth and even and looks nice.
Mine arrived with the protective Kate Spade bag these are supposed to come with and I have every reason to believe I received a genuine bracelet. I am quite happy with this piece.
- Beautiful bangle, this one is easy to open as well. Great for stacking. Note that it’s a thinner bangle, about 3/8″ wide, which is not stated in the description. I would buy another one in the other color to stack.
- Beautiful! I love this bracelet!
- Get a lots of compliments when I were this bracelet. Deep rich blue color.
- Very pretty & nice quality too!
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.